How do you choose the right unit trust for you?
7 TIPS ON INVESTING IN UNIT TRUSTS
- Compare returns to its relevant index
- Watch out for high fees
- Don’t time the market
- If you choose to invest in unit trusts, hold for the long term
- There is always a risk of losing money
- Don’t forget to diversify your investments
- Remember, unit trust companies and consultants are there to sell you a product. It’s up to you to do your own research
- Quiz: Unit Trust
Don’t time the market
You probably won’t know when is a good time or a bad time to buy unit trusts. This is why when you invest, you should invest small amounts regularly.