A unit trust is a collection of many different investments rolled into one. These investments could include shares, bonds, properties and more, and each unit trust will have different combinations of these investments.
How do you choose the right unit trust for you?
7 TIPS ON INVESTING IN UNIT TRUSTS
- Compare returns to its relevant index
- Watch out for high fees
- Don’t time the market
- If you choose to invest in unit trusts, hold for the long term
- There is always a risk of losing money
- Don’t forget to diversify your investments
- Remember, unit trust companies and consultants are there to sell you a product. It’s up to you to do your own research
- Quiz: Unit Trust