Step 4: Check and fill in your details
- Ensure all personal details listed on the form are correct, such as contact details and bank details.
- Fill in income details following the table below:
- Fill in your income details which you can get from your EA Form (Section C refer to total) (Make sure it includes your bonus too!)
Note: If you are earning other types of income you have to fill that in here too.
For example, for rental income, you have to include your net rental income (after quit rent, etc). If you make other income from commissions, you will have to fill that in based on the CP58 form provided by the company paying you the commissions.
- Fill in tax reliefs and rebates that you are eligible for. For the full list of reliefs for the year 2019 (filing in 2020), please refer to this link.
Tax reliefs can help reduce your taxes. Make sure you use them correctly and do remember to keep all receipts for reliefs that you have claimed.
- Once you’ve put in all the information, go to the summary tab to check your total tax charged for the year.
- After checking that all the information is correct, continue to sign and submit the form.