Deep, deep dive
- What is EPF?
- Who can invest in EPF?
- So why are EPF savings even important?
- How do you know if you are saving enough for your retirement?
- But why invest in EPF? What have their returns been like?
- What is the difference between the Conventional Savings Option and Shariah Option?
- When can I access my EPF savings?
- What is EPF’s new i-Invest platform?
- Practical tips
Guaranteed 2.5% returns per year
EPF has achieved returns of around 6% for the past 10 years
EPF allows for extra voluntary contributions for everyone except public sector employees with a pension
You and your employer can contribute more than the mandatory amount towards your EPF savings
You can now invest in unit trusts at lower fees using EPF’s i-Invest platform