- What is medical insurance?
- Why is it important?
- When should I get medical insurance?
- What are the types of medical insurance available?
- What should I look out for when picking a medical insurance policy?
- What are the costs involved?
- How do I choose what medical insurance to buy?
- Additional things to look out for
- Additional resources
When should I get medical insurance?
It’s better to get medical insurance while you are young and don’t have any pre-existing medical conditions. Insurance companies would usually exclude any existing medical conditions from your insurance coverage or may charge you higher premiums.
Generally, you should get medical insurance once you have a full-time job and earning a regular salary.