PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Last updated: 7 April , 2020
Creador Foundation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Multiply website (“Service”). We are committed to processing your personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
This page informs you of our policy regarding the processing of your personal data when you use the Service. We will process your personal data in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Notice.
By using the Service, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Notice.
Types of personal data
Personal data means any information which relates to you and which was collected or provided to us for the purposes stated in this Personal Data Protection Notice.
Your personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
Sources of personal data
When you access the Service, we will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. By interacting with the Service or submitting information to us, you are providing personal data to us. Your personal data may also be collected from cookies through the use of the Service.
Purposes for processing
We may process your personal data including for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information and tools that you may request from us and any incidental purposes related to the Service;
- to communicate with you for purposes related to the Service;
- to maintain, improve or enhance the user experience of the Service;
- for any contractual obligations entered into by us;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for statistical purposes;
- for purposes of investigation, detection, prevention and prosecution of security breaches, crime or fraud;
- for us to comply with our obligations under law; and
- for internal records management.
You can use the Service without submitting any personal data. However, we collect your personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, if you contact us through email or any other medium, you may provide us with personal data such as your name or other identifying information.
Classes of third parties
Your personal data may be disclosed or transferred to relevant third parties (within or outside of Malaysia) including:
- third parties appointed by us to provide services to us or on our behalf (such as printing companies, marketing research companies, event organisers, and other advisers);
- professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants;
- governmental agencies to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements (including law enforcement agencies, government departments, statutory authorities and industry regulators); and
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to disclose to under law or in response to a competent or government agency.
The Service is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 (“Minors”).
We do not knowingly process personal data from Minors. If you are a parent or guardian, please do not allow Minors under your care to submit personal data to us. In the event that such personal data is provided to us, you hereby consent to the processing of the Minor’s personal data and accept and agree to be bound by this Personal Data Protection Notice.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
You may submit your complaints, request for access to and/or request correction of your personal data, request to limit the processing of your personal data and/or make any inquiries regarding your personal data by contacting:
Designation: Senior Associate
Phone number: +60 (12) 698 8927
Fax number: +60 (3) 2182 6889
E-mail address: email@example.com
In the event of any conflict between the English and Bahasa Malaysia version of this Personal Data Protection Notice, the English version shall prevail.
Click here for Bahasa Malaysia version.